Ansmann 18650 batteri Recharge
Perfectly protected with a safety circuit
The integrated safety board protects the cells against overload, short circuit and deep discharge, so the rechargeable battery is protected against incorrect usage, which guarantees a longer lifetime.
Compared to conventional NiMH-batteries, the Li-Ion technology provides approximately double the energy density for the same size.
Low weight, low self-discharge and high cycle stability
The ANSMANN 18650 Li-Ion battery is extremely long lasting and can be recharged up to 2000 times even under tough operating conditions. With a very low self-discharge the battery keeps its energy for a long time, even when not used. The power to weight ratio is much better than other battery technologies (eg. NiCD/NiMH/PB), with Lithium being much lighter.
The high quality Lithium-Ion battery from ANSMANN is ideal for use in modern devices like LED torches, headlights, e-cigarettes, laser pens, etc. With its high capacity of 2600 mAh this is perfect for use in high power devices. Also, this battery can be used in a wide range of temperatures from -20°C to +60°C.
Because of the integrated safety board the battery is longer in size compared to the unprotected 18650 Li-Ion batteries. It s approximately 3-4mm longer
- High quality ANSMANN Lithium battery 18650 with safety board
- Ideal for use in modern devices like LED torches, headlights, e-cigarettes, laser pens, etc.
- Integrated protection circuit against overload, short circuit and deep discharge
- Max. long charging current: 5,2 A
- Very low self-discharge and high energy efficiency
- Very good price/performance ratio